Friday, September 24, 2010

The BIG Haircut!

Well, I did it. I finally did it!

This past Saturday, one of my best friends accompanied me to the salon...and the hair was CUT! We cut off 2 pony tails (12" each) and then cut about 4 more inches off the rest. So, 16" lighter feels fantastic!

When my stylist went to cut the first pony, she asked if I was ready. Honestly, I didn't even flinch. I told her to go for it! Then she said she was going to cut more and I was still fine with it. I think THAT signifies how ready for a change I was. The more she cut, the more excited I was!

The final cut turned out great and I'm loving it! First of all, I can't believe how much time my long hair took. I think the short hair takes less time to style and I feel like I no longer need to "plan ahead" for hair style time.

Bottom line...I wish I'd done it a long time ago! I'm sure I'll have it long again, but for now, I'm going to enjoy my new SASS!



The ponytails I donated to Locks of Love...


No comments:

Post a Comment