Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guess who I heard from?

So, I get home last night and notice I have an FB message from...PB.

First of all, let's just note that I didn't even get excited. I mean, I was just sort of indifferent. The message was basically, "Hey SABI, I'm going to be back in town next weekend and was hoping to have dinner with you and your friends. I'll be in touch as it gets closer. Hope all is well!"

Now, let's just recall that the last contact with him was early November. He's got my phone number and we're FB friends...so there's been opportunity for even platonic messaging. But, there's been nothing.

So, I guess I don't really care that he'll be in town and wants to have dinner. I'm not mad or anything, but I'm also not too psyched to be the girl he leads on (again) when he's in town. It's just too confusing.

Add to that that I already have plans next weekend - which are out of town - and it looks like I'll be able to avoid the whole thing!

Thoughts? Would any of you consider changing your plans in order to see him? (I'm not going to do that...but just curious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment