Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guess what I'm thinking of doing?

Remember when I cut off my hair (16 inches)?  Well, I did love that, but I didn't love the constant haircuts to keep it up.  So, I've been growing it out since early this year.  Lucky for me, my hair grows ridiculously fast, so it's already nearly to my chin! 

I just got a trim last week, and told my stylist that I wanted to do something a little crazy.  I'd like to get some fun color streaks in my hair - purple/pink/blue.  And she was completely on board.  After talking to a couple girlfriends, they were totally pumped, too. 

So, I'm waiting a bit, until it gets a little longer.  But, I seriously CAN'T wait to get it done!  It'll be a little crazy, but also fun.  And it's totally out of character for me.  So, I'm aware it will shock people, but I don't really care. 

It will probably something CLOSE to this, but nothing is decided yet.  So.  Excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment