Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh yeah, this is real...

So...in the last 2 days, 2 different people have informed me that these are, in fact, a real thing - on shelves now.  CRAP! 

WHY, oh why can't the Cadbury Egg people keep these eggs to their original season...Easter?  I struggle enough once a year.  Not to mention all the other crap I eat.  I'm 99% certain there were Cadbury Creme "Ornaments" at Christmas last year.  Not good, folks.  Not good. 

I have not had one of these yet, but I'm sure I'll try one (and ignore the green insides).  So much for trying to drop a few pounds before my next marathon... 

4 comments:

  1. You completely just made my October(when it gets here) and Halloween that much better by making me know those exist.

    Perhaps I'll use one to re-fuel after my 1/2 marathon in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found these in the grocery store last weekend...so go get 'em! And yes, they are just as tasty as the original.

      Delete
  2. That was bound to happen after the proliferation of types of Peeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true...pretty soon there will be Cadbury Eggs year round. While I would love that...my hips would not!

      Delete