Friday, May 6, 2011

My new celebrity crush...

While I usually think certain actors are attractive, I don't usually develop a crush. But, I'll admit it. I've got a crush...on Zachary Levi. You know, the guy who plays "Chuck" on tv? Funny story, I've not seen one episode of that show (but I have heard of it). I did, however, see "Tangled" when I took my niece(s)/nephew(s). If you're not aware, that is an animated film. Zachary voices Flynn Rider (the would-be hero). Incidentally, I thought the movie was adorable.

For some reason, I loved the voice and the character. And then, he sings? If a guy has a good singing voice, I immediately fall in love. I'd marry Josh Groban, sight unseen, if I only heard him sing. I swear.

So, now I've Googled Mr. Levi and I just think he's a cutie pie. He's tall, which is perfect for me. He sings - I love that. He seems adventurous, based on what I've read. And, he's a Christian (if I'm to believe what I read). All in all, I think he's "the one."

OK, OK, I'm totally kidding. I mean, I don't want to sound like a psycho stalker. (which, I'm not, I swear) Although, he is single...

Who are your celebrity crushes?

1 comment:

  1. Easy peasy- sorry if you've been following my blog and are sick of me mentioning him - Alex O'Loughlin on Hawaii 5-0. He's got a smoking bod, he's tall and he has lovely brown puppy dog eyes. . .
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete