Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Year Anniversary (Blog)

And, I just realized that I started this blog exactly ONE year ago today!

I'll take this post to thank all of my readers (whether there are 2 or 200 of you) for taking the time to stop by. And, even better, taking the time to share your insights, frustrations, and opinions with me. Whether you agree with me or not, I always appreciate the feedback.

This blog has become a safe place for me to vent and meet other like-minded people. It reminds me that I'm actually NOT the only single gal out there (even if it feels like it sometimes)!

Thanks for your support and I hope I continue to post things that are worthy of being read!

Here's to all of us fine, single ladies finding someone worthy of our fabulous-ness!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One year. That's something to be pleased about.
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a great accomplishment. So many people quit their blogs after just a few months. Happy to be able to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I just discovered your blog, and I'm looking forward to reading more. You're definitely not the only single person out there!

    ReplyDelete