Thursday, February 6, 2014

People READ this blog? Woot!


Well, this is pretty cool. 

Ya know, you write these blog entries and you sometimes wonder if anyone actually reads them or follows it at all.  Now, lucky for me, I've "met" many of you through your supportive and helpful comments to my posts.  So, I always knew there were a few of you reading. 

But yesterday, I found out that DatingAdvice.com has named me as one of the year's "10 Best Dating Guide Blogs."  Cool! 

The rankings were published yesterday and they'll be promoting it on-site and through other social media.  If you want to see my write-up and the other blogs in the top 10, check out this link:  http://www.datingadvice.com/for-men/10-best-dating-guide-blogs.

Not a bad way to start the new year.  I guess I better step up my game and make sure I'm posting often. 

I will say, I don't know how good my dating advice is on this site, but I do my best to represent the trials and tribulations of a girl living the single life, navigating all the crap we have to go through to find our "prince." 

Thanks to all of YOU for reading and being supportive!  And thanks to DatingAdvice.com, too!   


4 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog a few weeks ago! Wanted to say congratulations! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andie! Always nice to hear people are reading and can relate!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! That's very cool! See? Keep positive and keep moving forward. I'm trying to do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positivity. Hard to do, but also necessary. Thanks for the congrats!

      Delete