Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First entry...

Hello fellow bloggers or blog followers!

I am starting this blog as a way to hopefully share my single adventures with other single people. In a world flooded with couples, it's sometimes nice to know there are others out there in the same boat as you.

If you are a married friend of mine, and you stumble upon this blog, please don't be offended by anything I say. I know any advice you have given or will give me is meant with the best intention and most importantly, with loving support!

If you are a single person reading this blog, please know that I understand where you're coming from. I've been on that bad blind date or gone to that awkward social gathering.

So, let's continue navigating singledom together...and we'll see where it takes us!

1 comment: